3 must haves for your association website
The initial stages of planning your association website can be overwhelming. What’s on the home page? Will the site have a video introduction or a static image slider? Where should the policy or member information be placed? And don’t forget about optimization for tablets, mobile, desktops and more.
We’re here to help make your early steps of project planning easier, by giving you 3 things to consider for your site.
1. Define and execute your overall website goal.
Our workAmerican Frozen Foods Institute (AFFI)
2. Tell your story through your website.
- What differentiates you from other associations in your industry?
- What is on your roadmap for this coming year, and how can you express this to your audience?
- How do you want your audience to engage with your story?
a videoAmerican Beverage Association
3. Create a clear and simple user experience through navigation.
Our redesignDistilled Spirits Council
We understand how overwhelming it can be to begin the initial steps of project planning for developing a new website—but it doesn’t need to be! By defining your goals and creating a website that is easy for visitors to navigate, you’re taking the first steps toward telling your brand story in an engaging way.
Find out how FCI can be a trusted partner for your website redesign.